Representing Employees in Brentwood
Also Serving Nashville, Columbia, Franklin & Murfreesboro
While there are many other firms within the state of Tennessee that cover workers’ rights, we take pride in being exclusive Tennessee labor lawyers. Our attorneys have dedicated most of their lives to studying, researching, and practicing employment discrimination laws. So with us, you get quality experience and a profound commitment to ensuring your voice is heard and your rights are honored.
To learn more about how our Brentwood employment attorneys can help you, contact Collins & Hunter today at (615) 235-6648.
We Are Committed to Fight for Workers’ Rights
As Brentwood employment attorneys, we make it a point to serve the needs of individual people. We do not represent companies or large corporations. Collins & Hunter is all about working on behalf of employees who have been wronged. With our four locations in Nashville, Columbia, Franklin, and Murfreesboro, we are well-positioned to help clients all across Tennessee.
Our employment law services include:
- Discrimination and harassment - Our attorneys can defend you if you have been discriminated against in the workplace due to your race, age, gender, pregnancy, disability, LGBT status, or your membership in any other protected class in Tennessee
- ADA Compliance - Our lawyers have experience with defending workers from direct and indirect disability discrimination through ADA violations
- Sexual harassment - We can aggressively pursue the justice you deserve if you have been the victim of quid pro quo sexual harassment or a hostile work environment
- Title IX and sexual assault - If you work in education and have witnessed or been the victim of sexual assault or sex-based discrimination, our litigators have the experience needed to protect your rights
- Wrongful termination and retaliation - Our attorneys can conduct a thorough investigation into your employer's history and other factors to prove the validity of your wrongful termination case
Implementing EEOC Guidelines
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) was instated to ensure that the rights of employees are protected in the workplace. The EEOC has established strict rules and guidelines on the processes of hiring, firing, and employment in order to prevent illegal workplace discrimination or abuse. Collins & Hunter implements each and every EEOC practice throughout our process as we fight to safeguard the rights and best interests of our clients. Our Brentwood employment lawyers are here for you when you need us most.
Any form of discrimination is wrong. If you have experienced any violations in your workplace, feel free to call us today at (615) 235-6648 to request a free consultation.